Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh The Drama

It has been requested that I delete my last two posts and make my blog private from someone in my life that we will refer to as D, for Disturbed, Distraught, Dramatic, Depressed, Disappointment, and Downright Dumb, but obviously it wouldn't be the first initial of his first name, because anonymity seems to be really important all of the sudden because I've had threats of a law suit today, and I think it is so downright hilarious I can't stop smiling. He actually has been reading my blog. Too funny. Way too funny. I will invite you all soon to an oh so private blog, where I can defame certain people (since I guess that is what I was doing according to a certain D) in private. If you are interested in reading my blog please email me, rebeccamleslie@yahoo.com. It'll probably take me a few days to figure it out, and then I'll repost the two "offensive" blogs, at least to the anonymous D.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, and UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently voyeurism knows no bounds. Who do some people think they are? As if they have ANY right to be peeking into your life when they are so wholly NOT a part of it. In the words of Amy, "UHHHHHHHH".

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A LOT OF CROCK!!! SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST HORSE PUCKY HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg and I thought he was reading the blog. Why wouldn't he be? Anyway. I'll email you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree... this needs a "Like" button.
    Email sent ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff and I have been following your updates… found you through Lizzie and amy's blogs. I know we don't know each other very well, but we've been thinking of you and your girls alot, wishing all the best for you. We'd love to co ntinue hearing how you're all doing... Our email is swanfam@comcast.net if you're ok with us reading about your family - if not, I totally understand that too. Anyway- I think you're an amazing woman, and from here I seems like you're handling things so well. Our prayers are with you and the girls...

    Heather & Jeff Swanson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca,

    I too just go to your blog from Lizzie' page. I am Diane and I am married to Ben Engstrom. I met you once when we had our wedding reception in OR. I love your family. I check all of your blogs to stay updated on you. I think you are the funniest person ever. I feel horrible about your situation and think you ex sounds like a tard but I think you are handling it all AWESOMELY (is that a word?) I tried to comment on Megan's page too late and was so sad when she went private so I didn't want to miss yours too. If you don't mind. If you do mind that I read you blog, I'll have a little cry and be sad for a while but I will understand.

    Thanks,

    Diane Engstrom

    bdengstrom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete