Thursday, February 11, 2010

For Your Information

I have googled Jason. He is all over campaign pages, newspaper articles, and the phone number that is on the websites is the same phone number that I call him on. I then went and paid for a background check. His parents are who he says they are, his past residences are what he has mentioned. The church thing, we'll have to see about that. But just for the record, he hasn't proposed, I haven't proposed. When I said he is always the one that calls me, I meant that he calls me so much, I rarely have to call him! But I have called him many times. He doesn't have my address. I suppose he could get it if he did a background check on me. I think that's everything. Love you all.

5 comments:

  1. I love you:) That's good to know all that stuff though! I'm sure it'll make dad a little relieved:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rebecca, I love you. I hope everyone's comments didn't give you alot of anxiety. I think it's good you did those things, and like danielle said, will make dad feel better :) I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you so much and can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you Rebecca, You are doing well. I am sure your dad is pleased that you checked him out. Hugs grams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Arnolds- Have you guys seen this Twilight spoof? Enjoy.

    http://vimeo.com/8009598

    ReplyDelete