Monday, January 11, 2010

Dishes at 2:27 AM? What the heck?

So I'm up. Took a nap from 6:00-8:00 earlier this evening. Not too brilliant, but I had a headache, was tired, and trying to avoid any excuse to feel alive. I'm feeling very alive now however, hungry, and annoyed. So I'm giving up and I'm going to do the dishes. There really aren't too many, because we use paper everything. So it's mainly a lot of silverware, a few mixing bowls and a lot of spilled hot cocoa. It's pretty disgusting really and I'm so excited to wake up to a clean kitchen for once (well maybe it's happened once or twice before, but I don't keep track of such things usually). Ta ta for now.

5 comments:

  1. Stupid. I just posted a comment....dont' know what happened to it! Anyway- what I originally said I guess, was...you may as well do something productive...blah balh..Who knows what I said now? I DID say, however- that Clay has a business meeting sometime tomorrow night, or weds night...not sure, but if you want we could hang out! I'll let you know what day it is...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca That is what I do when I can't sleep, dishes, fold clothes, wash clothes, clean cabinets, clean fridge. I think it is funny that you are up at 2:27 am. Cause that is what your granma does. I bet the kitchen sparkles when you are done. I hate to do dishes and granpa does a lot of them for me. Mike and Amy are here, they ate dinner with us and went over to the other Amy and Annah to watch the batchelor I can't watch it but I think it is good for Amy. She is needing some distraction at present. I love you grams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done that more times than I can count! Usually when I am mad though. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been there before, but not so much dishes as organizing and cleaning the general house. I love you. Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sleeping is the worst. I think maybe we should start talking in the middle of the night, since we're both up anyway. Love you.

    ReplyDelete